The following instruction should be used to install and set up your screensaver settings for Webshots5. This version is not currently available to install from our website and is currently being tested. Webshots5 does not support our calendar at this time. If this is a feature you use, please install the regular version of the app from our website, http://webshots.com/desktop
The new features for 5.0 are:
Webshots5 can be installed using the link below:
1. When the application starts click the gear icon on the top right to sign in.
2. Wait a few moments to allow the initial sync to happen
3. Right click your desktop and select the "Personalize" button that is shown in the window that opens. Then click "Lock Screen" and find the "Screen saver settings" button.
4. Change your Windows screensaver settings to, "Photo", then click settings.
5. Click "Browse" on the settings window that opens.
6. Next open up "Library", then the folder called, "Documents". Select the "Webshots" folder and then "Webshots Screensaver" and click "OK". That window will close and you can click save on the previous screen and apply on the last. Your screensaver setting are now applied.